Waterjet cutting is a state-of-the-art process that uses a high-velocity stream of water combined w/out abrasive materials to precisely cut through a wide range of materials.
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Heat-Affected Zone
Unlock the Potential of your projects with Waterjet Cutting Machines!
With over 30 years’ experience in robotics and automation, at IDASA we have developed many Waterjet cutting solutions as the following. Here some of the key points of our current manufacturing machine:
- ABB IRB 1600 robots
- ALLFI Robotics Cutting Heads Type V 2.0 and Block and Bleed Valve
- Turning table with tilting function
- Rolling door for extra safety and reduction of safety occupation area
- Automatic part loading with ABB IRB 6700 and 7 meters track
- Crane for tool change
- Consumption measuring device
Ready to elevate your manufacturing capabilities? Join the Waterjet revolution and experience the transformative power of this cutting-edge technology.